Do's and don'ts for customers
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection centers / points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-waste Collection Centers point.
- Always disconnect the battery from product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics in bins having Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimate reaches landfills.
E-WASTE COLLECTION CENTERS LIST
Collection Points / Collection Centers
We have sign an agreement with M/s Pegasus Support System Pvt. Ltd. for Dismantling of E-Waste. We will use our recycler Partner’s collection points for channelization of the e-waste. We don’t have collection points in all the states but the collection points of neighbouring state will collect the e -waste from nearby States. States
wise list of collection points are given below:
Details of Collection Centers already established Pegasus by are as under:-